How do crowdsourcing and co-creation affect readers’ relationship to a publication? How do traditional journalistic practices change in an established lifestyle magazine, when open journalistic practices, like crowdsourcing, are deployed? This article addresses those questions, and you can read the article below.
- Crowdsourcing in Open Journalism: Benefits, Challenges, and Value Creation
- Motivation Factors in Crowdsourced Journalism: Social Impact, Social Change, and Peer Learning
- The impact of crowdfunding on journalism: Case study of Spot.Us, a platform for community-funded reporting
- Crowdsourcing as a Knowledge Search Method in Digital Journalism: Ruptured Ideals and Blended Responsibility
- The Role of Crowdfunding as a Business Model in Journalism: A Five-Layered Model of Value Creation